News article on 15ACFM
Click here for news article on 15ACFM.
The tentative programme is now available online.
15ACFM is proud to announce the following three esteemed invited speakers:
Professor Raghuraman N. Govardhan
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, INDIA
on "Interaction of a vortex ring and a bubble: Towards understanding drag reduction."
Professor Xueming Shao
Department of Mechanics
Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, P. R. CHINA
on "Direct numerical simulation of particulate flows using the fictitious domain method."
Professor Osamu Sano
Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Tokyo, JAPAN
on "Mesoscopic physics between particulate system and continuum"
Prof Mohd Zulkifly Abdullah
Universiti Sains Malaysia, MALAYSIA
on "Hybrid nanofluids: Advantages and challenges in electronic cooling"
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Organizing Committee of the 15ACFM cordially invites you to submit full paper(s) of not more than six A4 size page, which clearly indicates the objective, methodology, results and conclusion. All accepted and presented papers will be published in Journal of Physics: Conference Series (a Scopus indexed journal).
Process for Paper Submission
1. Please send your First name, Last name, and Email address and biodata form to
for account registration.
2. Full paper can then be submitted through https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=15acfm from 1st January 2016 to 15th April 2016. The author should also specify in the paper one of the 19 themes, under which the paper is to be submitted. Please click here for the format of the paper.
3. The final acceptance of the paper for oral presentation will be based on peer review.
The Conference covers broad themes in fluid mechanics.
The range of themes considered are:
1. Aeroacoustics and aerodynamics
2. Astrophysical fluid mechanics
3. Boundary layer flows
4. Compressible flows and gas dynamics
5. Computational fluid dynamics
6. Environmental and natural fluid mechanics
7. Fluid machinery and industrial fluid mechanics
8. Flow control and measurement
9. Flow induced noise and vibration
10. Flow visualization
11. Geophysical fluid mechanics
12. Heat and mass transfer
13. Hydrodynamics and hydraulics
14. Membrane and porous media flows
15. Micro and Nano fluid dynamics
16. Multi-phase and reacting flows
17. Non-Newtonian flows
18. Unsteady flows and rotating flows
RM 1,400 (Early Bird Fees)
RM 1,600 (Normal Fees)
RM 1,600 (Early Bird Fees)
RM 1,800 (Normal Fees)
USD 500 (Early Bird Fees)
USD 550 (Normal Fees)