Lab Rules and Regulations
- All students must observe the MMU Dress Code while in the laboratory.
- Sandals or open-toed shoes are NOT allowed.
- Foods, drinks and smoking are NOT allowed.
- All bags must be left at the indicated place.
- The laboratory timetable must be strictly followed. Prior permission from the laboratory supervisor must be obtained if any change is to be made.
- Be PUNCTUAL for your laboratory session.
- Experiment must be completed within the given time.
- Respect the laboratory and its other users. Noise must be kept to a minimum.
- Workspace must be kept clean and tidy at all time. Points might be taken off on student/group who fail to follow this.
- Handle all apparatus with care.
- All students are liable for any damage to equipment due to their own negligence.
- All equipment, apparatus and tools must be RETURNED to their original place after use.
- Students are strictly PROHIBITED from taking out any items from the laboratory without permission from the laboratory supervisor.
- Students are NOT allowed to work alone in the laboratory.
- Please consult the laboratory supervisor if you are not sure on how to operate the laboratory equipment.
- Report immediately to the laboratory supervisor if any injury occurred.
- Report immediately to the laboratory supervisor any damages to equipment, hazards, and potential hazards.
- Please refer to the laboratory supervisor should there be any concerns regarding the laboratory.
- Please check the laboratory notice board regularly for any update and announcement.
Computer Utilization Policy
- Boot-up computers from floppy disk is strictly PROHIBITED.
- Students should never interfere the original computer configuration or setup: BIOS setup, Windows Operating System setup, Files and Directory created, etc.
- Students are NOT allowed to install Software or Hardware inside computers in the laboratory.
- Unauthorized copying of software, or using illegally copied software is strictly FORBIDDEN.
- Respect the privacy of others by refraining from accessing their files or electronic mails.
- Students must promptly relinquish their tasks for scheduled classes or upon request by the laboratory supervisor.
- Computer games are strictly FORBIDDEN in the laboratory.
- DO NOT show, view, copy, download or scan pornography and pornographic materials in any form.
- Please check out individual laboratory regulation and operating procedure.