- Able to reinforce own understanding of the subject.
- Able to gain soft skills and experience which may help in future goals.
- Able to pass down learning skills and experiences to juniors.
- Being awarded with a certificate of appreciation and SAPS points.
- Being presented with book vouchers and gifts.
Criteria for Best Peer Tutor Award
- Performance of students (exam result and class size).
- Contributed in at least two trimesters in a year.
- Feedback from students, lecturers and program coordinator.
- Special initiative.