ICORAS 2017 is now accepting manuscript submissions. Prospective authors are invited to submit their original manuscripts through EasyChair.
Please submit before September 10, 2017. The submitted paper should be in Microsoft Word and PDF format.
Template for Downloading:
- Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceeding.
- Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
For any inquiry about conference, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (the e-mail will not accept the submission, just for the FAQ and suggestions for the conference).
Each paper should have no less than 4 pages normally, including all figures, tables, and references.
One regular registration is within FIVE Pages. Extra pages will be charged.
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
- Report the author’s violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
- Report the author’s violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
- Reserve the right to publish the author’s name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.