Special Issue on Biomedical Engineering
Brief Summary of the Special Issue
Biomedical Engineering is the application of engineering principles and design concepts to the fields medical service and health care. Papers submitted to this Special Issue should describe work investigating the theoretical concept and application of biomedical engineering. The topics including (but not limited to):
- Diagnostics and monitoring system, such as lab-on-a-chip and expert systems
- Imaging methods, such as ultrasound, X-rays, particle beams, magnetic resonance and tomography imaging
- Implanted devices, such as insulin pumps, pacemakers and artificial organs
- Physical therapy devices, such as rehabilitation and exercise equipment and wearable technology
- Prosthetics, such as artificial limb replacements
- Radiation therapy using particle beams and X-rays
- Signal processing methods in biomedical application
- Therapeutic equipment and devices, such as kidney dialysis and transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS)
|Paper Submission Deadline:||6 October 2017|
|Completion of First Round Review:||30 September 2017|
|Authors’ Registration Deadline:||31 October 2017|
|Conference Dates:||27-29 November 2017|
Papers should be submitted to https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icoras2017 and choose the option “Special Issue: Biomedical Engineering”.
Special Issue Committee
- Ir. Prof. Dr. Sim Kok Swee, Centre for e-Health, Multimedia University, Malaysia.
- Assistant Prof. Dr. Noor A. Setiawan, Dept. of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia.
- Prof. Dr. Eko Supriyanto, IJN-UTM Cardiovascular Engineering Centre, Malaysia.
- Dr. Mohd Ibrahim Bin Shapiai, Pattern Recognition and Robotic Automation Lab-MJIIT, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia.
- Hilman Fauzi Tresna SP, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Telkom University, Indonesia.
- Dr. Fitrian Imaduddin, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Multimedia University, Malaysia.
- Desmond Kho Teck Kiang, Centre for e-Health, Multimedia University, Malaysia.