IEEE Copyright Form
Click here to download IEEE Copyright Form. Accepted paper must be attached with this signed IEEE Copyright Form.
For Author: ICORAS2017reg_Author.doc
For Listener or Presenter: ICORAS2017reg_Listener.Presenter.doc
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received in full. The registration fee is preferable to be paid in USD. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
|Authors (Student)/Committees||USD 300 (RM 1320)|
|Authors (IEEE Member)||USD 300 (RM 1320)|
|Authors (Non Student/Non IEEE Member)||USD 370 (RM 1628)|
|Authors (Earlier Submission with payment, by 1 July 2017)||USD 270 / USD 340 [Discount USD 30]
(RM 1188 / RM 1496) [Discount RM 132]
Kindly take note that:
- Registration fees for conference delegates is USD 370, while student and committee member is USD 300.
- One regular registration is within FIVE Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
- Each paid registration covers only one paper. The same first author who already has a paid registration will entitle a discount of USD 50 for the second paper (USD 250/ USD 320). If same first author has three accepted paper, he/she will entitle a special total registration fee USD 600 (USD 200 for each paper).
- Registration fees includes conference materials, banquet, lunches, gifts, morning and afternoon teas, dinners, attending all technical sessions, one conference journal (exclusive Listener or presenter).
- At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
- Delegates should bear the Service Charge (if any) of the bank in the Sender’s Side.
- Please note that the paid registration fee cannot be refund if you can not participate in the conference or due to the VISA Problem.
Kindly remit the payment to the following bank account:
Beneficiary Name: Universiti Telekom Sdn. Bhd.
Bank Name: CIMB Bank Berhad
Account No.: 8600902009
Swift Code: CIBBMYKL
After you have made the payment, kindly send the remittance slip together with the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to pay by cheque, kindly send the cheque to:
ICORAS 2017 Secretariat
Faculty of Engineering and Technology (FET)
Jalan Ayer Keroh Lama,
75450 Bukit Beruang, Melaka, Malaysia.
Please take note that cheque payment should be crossed and made payable to “Universiti Telekom Sdn. Bhd.” Kindly attach your hard copy of registration form together with your cheque. Besides, please send your registration form to email@example.com too.