Guidelines for Presentation
- Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the programme is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to Please arrive at the conference room 10 minutes earlier before the session starts, copy your slide file (PPT or PDF) to the computer or laptop.
- You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), and make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet his/her session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file (PPT or PDF) to the computer or laptop.
- It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files cannot be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer or laptop from your
- Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, microphone, and a computer or laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fonts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer or laptop, please try the connection and make sure it works before your
- Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies, please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
- One best presentation will be selected from each session. Best Presentation will be evaluated on: Originality, Applicability, Technical Merit, Presentation Slides, and The Best Presentation Awards will be announced during the conference banquet dinner.
- Please wear formal clothes or national characteristics of clothing.