Dear Final Semester students in Trimester 2, 2019/2020,
Do you know that it is mandatory for university graduate to register as Graduate Engineer if he/she want to take up employment as engineer in Malaysia?
FET is open for BEM Graduate Engineer bulk registration for graduating students in Trimester 2, 2019/2020.
What you need to do is:
1) Carefully fill-up a BEM registration google: https://goo.gl/forms/mhb51V1RGeCvs3uI3
(Deadline: 31 March 2020)
2) A BEM A1 form will be automatically sent to your email address once you fill up and submit Google form.
3) Further detail instructions including required documents will be included in the same email.
4) Submit all required documents to the FET front desk between today until 31 March 2020
5) Payment RM50.00 can be made at FET front counter together with form submission, or via online (Account no: 8004674175 – Universiti Telekom Sdn. Bhd).
Please write your recipient reference as BEM Registration Fee and submit proof of payment to FET.
For any queries please refer to Ms. Junaidah Abu (email@example.com) or call 06-252 3541.
FET Dean’s Office